Meet Reverend Lorelli Hilliard, our Vice Chair of Governors.
Lorelli came to our parish in September 2010 and works closely with our school supporting the children and the staff.
St. John's with St. Philip's
Click on the icon below to visit the following website for further information
St Philip's Church was built in 1902. It had a thriving congregation for many years. In latter years the congregation decreased and St Philip's and St John's Parishes were merged together.
In 2000, St. John's new church was opened and is known as Great Marsden St John's with St Philip's.
St Philip's Church was no longer used for regular worship. It was taken over by the Diocesan Board of Social Responsibilities.
The Church is now referred to as Grass Roots. Many different activities now take place at Grass Roots run by a variety of organisations.